Monday, July 4, 2011

the beginning

Yay, my first post! I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Mary and I'm a student at Syracuse University with a fashion addiction who's cheap as fuck. I've always wanted to have a blog to show off my affordable outfits but I have had a hard time taking pictures in the past. Cue my new lens that I got as a birthday present, the Canon 17-135mm, which has a great wide angle shot. So, here's what I wore yesterday to go to a family friend's party on the lake. My dad told me I was overdressed but that's pretty standard for me so I didn't really give a fuck. I just thrifted this denim shirt a week ago for $2 and it's not the kind of thing I'd usually like but for some reason I love it.

denimlacedress1

denimlacedress2

Hair bow: made by my mom, $0
Floral dress: F21, $22
Denim Shirt: Salvation Army, $2
Oxfords: Crown Vintage Royal at DSW, gift from my mom, $40

Total outfit price: $64

No comments:

Post a Comment