Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I went to the mall yesterday and got some great stuff, I'll show the rest of it off soon but for right now here's an outfit with a $5.95 tube top from H&M.

stripedtubetop1

stripedtubetop2

I just got a pedicure a few days ago and took a leap of faith by getting something other than pink (in case you didn't know I"m lame as fuck. Also once I had a bad incident where I got yellow and it looked like toe fungus, true story). I love bright colors but I feel like sometimes they're so hard to pull off when your skin is almost transparent like mine.

stripedtubetop3feet

stripedtubetop4

ridiculously large torso shot? yep.

stripedtubetop5

Tube top: H&M, $6
Necklace: F21, $10
Skirt: H&M, $20
Belt: Salvation Army, $1
Sandals: Broken but from F21, $20

Outfit total: $57

No comments:

Post a Comment