Wednesday, July 6, 2011

recent purchases

I went to the mall over the weekend and couldn't help but buy some things:

yellowfloraloneshouldertop
Yellow floral one shoulder top, H&M, $12.95

It's a little sheer but I think/hope I can pull it off with a white strapless bra. I can't wait to wear this with my forest green pencil skirt from AA.

croppedstripedsweater
Black and white cropped sweater, H&M, $12.95

I keep going back and forth on whether or not I like cropped things on me. I have a really long torso so I think it's semi-awkward, but this sweater was sooo perfect and cozy. If worse comes to worse I'll just pull it off with high waisted stuff.

blacksweaterbuttons
Black 3/4 length sweater with button collar, F21, $4.99

I LOVE this. LOVE. It fits me perfectly, has beautiful detail and is simple at the same time. I'll definitely be wearing this throughout winter (aka the whole school year at Syracuse) with some jeans or skirts. I actually have a mental video of myself waking up for class and just throwing this on.

However, the BEST find ever:

crownwedges
Crown Vintage Royal Wedges in Brown, DSW, $35

I have been trying to find these shoes in store since the moment they sold out online. I went to DSWs in Syracuse, NY, Cherry Hill, NJ, Haddon, NJ, and the one in the Holyoke mall in Mass like eight times looking for them. So, I casually walked into the sale section this weekend and...

THERE THEY WERE. JUST CHILLIN. FOR $35.

EEEEEEEEEEE! And I had two giftcards so they were only $7. They're also really comfortable (at least judging from walking around the store in them). I had to get a 7.5 although I'm normally an 8 so I'm guessing they run big; a 7 may have been a better fit but this was the smallest one I could find. Overall, I had some great purchases today but it's about time to hide my wallet from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment